1) Remove the e-liquid chamber.
2) Place the prebuilt coil on the build deck.
3) Screw the grub screws with the Allen wrench to tighten the coil down. Cut off leads.
4) Push cotton through the coils. Take some tweezers and push it down into the e-liquid deck corners.
5) Place the e-liquid chamber back onto the deck, then push down to seal it.
1) Prebuilt coil and cotton are not included in this package.
- The build deck is not compatible with Mulus standard pod, it is only compatible with this RBA pod.